1 Athletes Way
Vancouver V5Y 0C2
- Route Options
- 1km and 5km
- Registration Open: 8:30 AM
- Walk Start Time: 10:00 am
About the Walk for Arthritis
Join us this year as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Walk for Arthritis.
The Walk for Arthritis is a one-day community-based event that raises much-needed funds for the more than six million Canadians affected by arthritis. The Walk for Arthritis was started in 2009 by small community groups who decided that people living with arthritis needed more support and who realized that if more funds could be raised, they might make a difference to their future.
Since then, every June, hundreds of people in Vancouver have started their Saturdays by walking with and among people confronted with the pain and limitations of arthritis. And they leave truly inspired.
We have a fabulous new promotion to give something back to you — our Walk friends in Vancouver.
* If you raise a total of $100-$199 for the Walk by 5pm on May 31, you get a $10 Starbucks card.
* If you raise a total of $200-$499 for the Walk by 5pm on May 31, you get a $20 Indigo card.
* If you raise a total of $500-$999 for the Walk by 5pm on May 31, you get a $50 Sport Chek card.
* If you raise a total of $1,000+ for the Walk by 5pm on May 31, you get a $100 Willow Stream Spa card.
This special incentive is over and above any other prizes you will receive based on how much you raise in total.
It’s that simple. Encourage your friends, your family, your workplace colleagues to donate to your Walk page today!